How to change password for Windows virtual server?
Change the password in the virtual server (in the OS).
- Log in to the virtual server as the administrator.
- Click Start, select Control Panel, and then double-click on User Accounts.
- In User Accounts window in the Make changes to your user account, click on Change Password.
- In the Change Password window, type your password in the Current Password field.
- In the New Password and Confirm New Password field enter the new password.
- If necessary type a word or phrase that will help you remember your password (this field can also be left blank).
- Click on Change Password.
You also can change password in your Personal Account.
1. On My Servers page click Edit.
2. Change password and click OK.