Customer service: +7 (495) 784-61-37
Mon-Fri from 10.00 to 18.30
To configure SSH access you need to open port 22 through NAT (create a DNAT rule). This can be done in VMware vCloud Director control panel.
1. Go to VMware vCloud Director control panel from your Personal Account.
2. Go to the Administration section, and double-click on your virtual data center. In the settings menu, go to the Edge Gateways tab. Select the Edge and right-click on it. Select Edge Gateway Services.
3. In new window open the NAT tab and click on Add DNAT.
· In Applied on choose the external network (not the network level of the organization!);
· In Description add the description of the DNAT rule;
· In Original (External) IP/range add the external address (the address of the tab Sub-Allocate IP Pools);
· In Protocol choose the protocol;
· In Port put - 22;
· In Translated (Internal) IP range add the internal IP-address of the virtual machine, such as 192.168.0.101
Click on OK.