How to order a virtual data center?
1. Select one of the plans on the Tariffs page. Click Order.
For Standard 1, Starter 1-3 is available for a trial period of 3 days.
2. Log in or sign up.
3. A verification code will be sent to your phone. Type it into the Verification Code field and click OK.
Confirm your email by following the link in Account Activation email.
4. Name your virtual data center and confirm all the parameters (CPU, RAM, HHD, internet channel, IP-address). Click Add to Cart.
5. If all the parameters are correct, click Pay.
6. Confirm your payment details. Click Next.
7. Enter the desired amount (not less than RUB 10) and choose a convenient way to pay.
8. After the payment is made successfully, your virtual data center is set up. It will take a couple of minutes.
9. On My VDC page you will be able to change separate parameters of VDC and tariff.